Mittwoch, 20. Oktober 2010

Shelby Mustang GT350H

Hi all

Fall is here and that means more rain and clouds... days to stay inside.  I tend to get depressed when it is dark a lot outside... but I also tend to get "artsy".  I am still struggling with my modeling burnout... So at the suggestion of a few folks on the forum, I have started a kit of a subject that is not my usual "thing".  It is a Revell/Monogram Shelby Mustang GT350 Hertz.

I realized after I started it, though, that this was a stupid move.  The car is BLACK, with CHROME trim.  Me and foil don't mix well.  And I will have to apply it on a black body.  I can smell disaster already... I read that some of these cars actually came in colors other than black, but it is the classic scheme that made me get the kit in the first place. 

Here is what I have done so far...

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/scacs/forums/thread/917226.aspx

Heini Walter Rodger Ward Derek Warwick

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen