Samstag, 28. Januar 2012

1971 Plymouth Hemi Cuda WIP

I'm starting another build and I was looking for some inspiration in an old magazine and ran across this 71 Cuda 440 Clone.  I have this kit in the closet and it doesn't look too complicated so here I go! I don't have the Sassy Grass Green paint but I do have a bottle of Lime Green metallic that is a 70 Plymouth color and will probably pass for the Amber Sherwood Poly for 1971.  Its a little darker but should work. I will be able to do another vinyl top which I enjoyed on the 67 Chevelle I built and I think i still have a few B F Goodrich radials somewhere around here. So its time to get started!  Thanks for looking!

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/998855.aspx

Lance Reventlow Peter Revson John Rhodes

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen