Donnerstag, 2. Februar 2012

Revell 1969 Camaro Z/28 - Daytona Yellow - Body Painted

Staying with the Camaro theme I have decided to do another '69 Camaro Z/28. I did one in "Huggar Orange" several years ago but my building skills have improved since then and I wanted to do this one to go along with my '67 and '68 Z/28's which will complete my 1st generation Camaro series. The 1969 Camaro was my favourite Camaro of the 1st generation Camaros. This one will not be built with the RS option. I always prefered the exposed headlights on these Camaros. The colour will be Model Master factory colour "Daytona Yellow" with black stripes. Interior will be black as well. Thanks for your interest in this topic. Stay tuned for more to come. Smile

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/998495.aspx

Rodney Nuckey Robert OBrien Pat OConnor

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen