Samstag, 23. April 2011

Chevy Round Exterior Mirrors

Does anyone make round mirrors like the ones in the Revell 55 Bel Air kit! I bought some square ones from Replicas and Miniatures of Maryland but didn't see any round ones. Bought round ones from the Modelhaus but those are the old ugly ornate mirrors that belong on a custom or something. I keep robbing mirrors from the 55 Chevy kit so I am already going to have to build a couple of race cars with the kits I have. I know I should try to cast my own out of resin but that is a longer process and takes some tome to become proficient from what I've heard and read. Any suggestions would be appreciated! Cool

 

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/954445.aspx

Jim Rathmann Roland Ratzenberger Hector Rebaque

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen