Montag, 25. April 2011

Hello all!!!! I need some advice, hints and suggestions casue I'm new!!

Hello everyone,

I am new to the forum, however this is not my first post as some of you know cause you were following my first build on this forum which was posted in the hot rod section as the 1950 ford f1 retro custom build. I actually stumbled accross this forum while researching the truck I just finished building, when I started noseing around the forum and seeing all the amazing work people are doing I decieded to join in hopes to learn from the masters.

I am a person who apprecaites constructive critisim. So if you see something that you can help me make better please don't be shy!!!!!

So moving forward I want to build a show quality duece roadster, however upon checking the revell website I only came across a deuce coupe. So is it possible to successfully turn the coupe into a roadster? or is their a duece roadster kit in production?

I would like a lot of suggestions to help me with this build starting with which engine to use from where, what color combinations for interrior and body(I was thinking Grabber blue for the body and brown/tan for the interior cause I loved the duece from home improvements)

Anyways I will start a new thread when I get the kit to work with, but in the mean time if you know of a suitable duece roadster kit or a really awesome way to chop the top on the coupe please let me know.

Cheers

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/954631.aspx

Adrián Campos John Cannon Eitel Cantoni

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen