Donnerstag, 19. Mai 2011

trying to make a 4wheel drive ford f150 80s stlye 2wheel drive

i remember almost buying this stepside in my area years back it was a early 80s body style ford f150 but it was two wheel drive.i recently found at a hobby shop that they had got a kit from the 80s in its a monogram ford f150 ranger its the first time i seen one i could do my project i want to convert it from 4wheel drive to 2 wheeldrive not sure what ford uses for there suspension if anyone can help.and i havent posted in a while my dieabetis is out of control and a pinched nerves in my back and neorophty is takeing over my body i am in docs care but he says work on these models to keep the blood flowing.2262 i think is the model number i love ford trucks i am putting in a spare 427 ford and that is what the truck i was going to buy so i hope maybe i described my problem.now that i am on medicine to control whats wrong i can work again.thank you to all whom read this as always i look froward to your answers.

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/958162.aspx

Geoff Crossley Chuck Daigh Yannick Dalmas

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen