Sonntag, 5. Juni 2011

I'm Back in buisness!!!

Well, after a year long hiatus, I'm back at the bench! After moving and a number of other things getting in the way of my addiction I finally get to play again.  This post is sort of a Mixture of things.

First off, I ordered a resin kit of a 72 Ford Ranchero from Motor City Resins. I got the kit in the mail just in time to pack it up and move. It sat on the shelf for almost a year before I jumped back into things . All excited to get cracking on it, I opened it up and found nothing but disappointment.  The body is warped, the chassis is sloppy, the interior is just an undetailed box. The only good thing that came out of this was the beautiful 351 Cleveland motor.

Second, does anyone know the best way to reset a resin body like this? Should I soak it in hot water or just use a heat gun?

Third... What happened to the site? I get back on tonight and almost can't find my way around it! is there a Recent Posts section or something?

 

I'll post pictures of the Rachero kit as soon as I get my camera charged.

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/962152.aspx

Franco Rol Alan Rollinson Tony Rolt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen