Montag, 6. Juni 2011

WIP - 1970 Chevy Nova Yenko Deuce

I bought the new Revell Model Kit of the 1969 Chevy COPO and decided to convert it into a 1970 Nova Yenko Deuce. I bought the decals from Keith Mark's Decals.

The way I build my kits, I always work on getting the body done first. To me, it's the hardest part of the build. Once you have the body completed, it's all down hill from there.I sometimes paint multiple bodies at the same time to get a heads-up on my other projects.

The next steps are as follow (but not always in this order): Engine, Chassis, Interior, Wheels and then I put everything together. Sometimes I work on multiple parts while I'm waiting for the other to dry.

Here's what I've have done so far:

I completed the Body; Primed, Painted, Decals added, Clear Coated and BMF Added.

Body

Hood Done

Engine Completed

I'm currently working on the chassis and interior. More pictures to come. Smile

 

 

 

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/962297.aspx

Heinz Schiller Bill Schindler JeanLouis Schlesser

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen