Donnerstag, 22. September 2011

THE NEW " CONTEST CARS " ISSUE

You know I use the handle " oldcarguy " because of how long I,ve been doing this . I have to say , I not only saw very finely done models , BUT , the level of workmanship in 99% of the cars shown are levels way above what was considered a good job back in the eighties and earlier . I also was comforted by the fact that imagination in modeling is very much alive . This is one of the key ingredients in modeling  . IMAGINATION , especially in that dream car or a personal version of what a person thinks the car should look like is astounding ! There were some that looked damaged ,but , even then the car was well done . I have enjoyed my copy and only wish it was 200 pages longer ! I know that would be impossible , BUT , one can wish right?         oldcarguy

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/978819.aspx

Michael Bleekemolen Alex Blignaut Trevor Blokdyk

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen