Mittwoch, 26. Oktober 2011

Official: Liuzzi announced as HRT's second driver

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-JMrwUo-8yYo/TXjnLy39DCI/AAAAAAAAHRs/yqvMzc-sBW4/s1600/Liuzzi%2Bannounced%2Bas%2BHRT%2527s%2Bsecond%2Bdriver.jpg

The 2011 Formula 1 field is finally complete, after Hispania Racing F1 Team confirmed yesterday (March 9), the signing of former Force India driver Vitantonio Liuzzi for a full campaign in 2011.

After being ousted by Force India, he will be Narain Karthikeyan?s teammate, and will drive the new Hispania car later this week in Barcelona.

HRT also said on Wednesday that it will launch and debut the Cosworth-powered F111 on Friday.

I am really happy to have signed this agreement with Hispania Racing,? said Liuzzi in a statement for the press.

I never lost hope to be in Formula 1 as I knew I have the experience and the right attributes for a young and ambitious team. I face a new challenge now and this excites me. I also face a lot of hard work in guiding Hispania Racing through the development of our new car.

I am extremely grateful to Jose Ramon Carabante and to Colin Kolles for giving me such an opportunity.

- Vitantonio Liuzzi

I have known Tonio for many years as he raced with me in lower categories. He is a very professional driver who will bring a lot of benefits to the team. I am convinced about his skills to develop a car and his speed. He has shown this in the past having contributed to a large extent developing and moving a back of the grid car to the front.

- Team boss Colin Kolles


Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/F1InsightAFormula1Blog/~3/_8LvVr2vkVQ/official-liuzzi-announced-as-hrts.html

Tim Schenken Albert Scherrer Domenico Schiattarella

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen