Mittwoch, 26. Oktober 2011

? on converting a skill 1 vette kit to skill 2 vette

Hi All,

      Been a long while since I've posted on here...life gets in the way of hobbies sometimes...anyway, to the point.

      I have a Revell C6 corvette convertible Snap-Tite, and I also have a Revell C6 corvette coupe...Now I've had the idea of converting the convertible so I can use the glue kit and have a better representation of the chassis, and engine and such.  My question, is, has anyone done such a conversion?  And, how did you go about doing it?  I've had many ideas on how to do the coversion, and the easiest way seems to be cutting the midway point of the doors straight up, and grafting that onto the front of the C6 coupe after cutting through its midsection, therefore ending up with 4 halves of corvette...but I'm afraid of making one false move and out the window it goes...So I'd like to avoid that at all costs.   Any ideas and suggestions welcome 

 

 

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/982859.aspx

Jo Gartner Tony Gaze Geki

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen