Sonntag, 20. November 2011

Revell 2010 Mustang GT - Grabber Blue

I just started this kit a few days ago but the body I had painted a month or more ago because I used an enamel paint and I wanted it to be real dry before starting this project. I decided this one would be painted Model Master "Grabber Blue" enamel. This one will not have the white stripes on it that is shown on the box. Chrome wheels have been stripped using Easy Off oven cleaner and painted flat black with a coat of clear to make them look semi-gloss. I have brush painted the silver on the wheels. Instrument panel, steering wheel and console have been trim painted with testor's "Aluminum" brush paint. Here is my progress so far. Thanks for checking the topic out.

 

 

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/987724.aspx

Sam Hanks Walt Hansgen Mike Harris

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen