Montag, 26. Dezember 2011

65 to 64 Corvette conversion...FINISHED 12/21/11!!

Finished pics near the bottom of page 2! Cool

__________________________________________________________________________________

OK, so my dad and I went to a muscle car auction about a month ago in hopes of finding a nice '68 Camaro.  Much to my surprise, dad came home with a '64 Corvette Coupe.  He got a pretty good deal on it; it does need some work, but only really needs a clutch and to get the tail lights working before he can take it to rod runs.

Naturally I want to replicate it for him, but the '64 Coupe kits are just waaay too expensive.  So, I'm taking a '65 that I built about 15 years ago and converting it to a '64 by bashing it with a '63 convertible snapper kit.  Since it is not a numbers matching car dad is going to slowly add the cool stuff that he wants, so I'm going to end up building his car in scale twice.  He's already bought the '67 stinger hood, knock off wheels with redline tires, and is looking for a set of side pipes.

Here's the real deal:

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/976185.aspx

Georges Berger Gerhard Berger Eric Bernard

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen