Donnerstag, 24. März 2011

Revell's Customer Service.

I don't know if this is where I should post this but I just want to let everyone know about the nightmare I have been going thru with Revell and there customer service.

I sent back the fender and bed assy for their 1950 Ford pickup and asked them to replace it because it was warped so bad it was totaly unuseable. That was 4 weeks ago, they sent me back a body because they said that was what was circled on the directions to the model that they asked me to send with fenders. I called them when I received the body and got a hold of one of thier reps and told them what they sent, more run around. He blamed everyone except the president of the company. It seems they have protocol when parts are sent back. He received the fenders, looked at them. Yep thay are warped, sent order for processing.

Got it wrong, sent body (2-1/2 weeks later). still waiting for the right parts. Called him today asked where my parts are (4th week). He told me my order was still being processed and he would get up off his fat butt and go see what was taking so long, which if he would have handled it him self in the first place I would have had my order and we all would have been happy.

Has anyone else had dealings with their customer service?

STILL WAITING.

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/947493.aspx

Andrea de Cesaris Francois Cevert Eugene Chaboud

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen