Mittwoch, 29. Dezember 2010

Revell 1967 Dodge Charger in Turbine Bronze from JAPAN

My New project is Revell 1967 Dodge Charger.
I built this kit as Factory Stock. Basicaly, I built this kit straight from box. I changed the wheels & tire to MODELHAUS one. Because I thought the wheel and tire in box is too large and Low profile. I rise front and rear suspension for sitting right stance. I narrowed front and rear track.

Subject : Revell 1967 Dodge Charger HEMI (2000 issue)
Inspiration : Real car
Reference : Collectible Automobile Magazine, sales burochure, Color chips, Mopar Muscle Magazine.
Color of car : ?Turbine Bronze? Genuine Chrysler color
Modified point : Sitting stance, MODELHAUS Tires and Wheels.
Aftermarket parts : Model Car Garage etching emblems.
Time to built : Three months
fin_char_rr.jpg fin_char_fr01.jpg fin_char_frontface.jpg fin_char_frontwheel.jpg fin_char_int.jpg fin_char_reartail.jpg fin_char_rrqtr.jpg fin_char_engine.jpg fin_char_chassis.jpg 1967_char_int04.jpg 1967_char_int03.jpg 1967_char_int02.jpg 1967_char_int01.jpg

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/scacs/forums/thread/930856.aspx

Alberto Ascari Peter Ashdown Ian Ashley

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen