Sonntag, 30. Januar 2011

1968 Shelby G.T.500

Here's my 68 gt500.  Most recent kit I've built.  I got it for Christmas and spent only about a week of on and off work on it.  It's a mostly bone stock AMT reissue kit.  

I made only a couple of small changes.  The wheels that came with the kit were 'okay', but rather flat.  I would have used them, but the only way to remove them from the sprue would damage them, and I didn't feel like repairing them.  I found a better set of the same type of wheels in my parts box.  The kit came with two different but very standard air filters.  I put a correct air filter from a boss mustang from my parts box.  Lastly the kit came with a single round side mirror.  Incorrect.  I added a pair of correct square side mirrors again from my parts box.

 

Well tell me what you think.

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/938145.aspx

Josef Peters Ronnie Peterson Vitaly Petrov*

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen