Montag, 22. August 2011

OLD BUICK

The articles and posts on GOWLAND and GOWLAND made me think of this .I have a RENWAL model car CIRCA 1955 ! It is a 1909 BUICK "BUG" and although it is labeled RENWAL it says "HIGHWAY PIONEERS" on the box which also includes a case with a black base . I was offered a very surprising sum , but I wasn,t sure if the guy was kidding or not . It is still in the little plastic bag inside the upturned case in a bag and in the box . Does anyone have one or can you tell me more about it .It was at the bottom of a large box of ships I bought two years ago at the ALAMO SQUADRON / IPMS show in SAN ANTONIO. It still has the instructions too ! OLDcarguy

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/973864.aspx

Alberto Crespo Antonio Creus Larry Crockett

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen