Montag, 29. August 2011

Revells 1962 Impala ss 409 finished hot cinnamon

Hi again,

              I finished this one almost a month ago and had some time to post it on here. This is the newest kit on this Chevrolet and I did it as a street- pro touring model.I wanted this one in the Ford color hot cinnamon color that is out on the ford flex my friend has one and the color is fantastic!!! .So I painted the body parts and some of the interior in this color as this color is a base coat clear coat I then cleared them and them wet sanded them out to a deep shine.I then barefoiled the body moldings I did like the front and rear bumpers that the kit had in it they are different then the bumpers that are in the first kit that came out so I used the one from the first kit on the Impala.Well here are the pics and thanks for looking too!!>Cool

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/975196.aspx

Red Amick Chris Amon Bob Anderson

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen