Donnerstag, 25. August 2011

Back in the saddle again!


Just started messing with  the idea of modeling again a few days ago. Doing an inventory of my stuff (it's been about 10 years) and thinking of what to build and just getting used to it again. It's all a process as you know and the more prep time the better the outcome. I've got an old kit from '98' that's about a third of the way finished It's the AMT " '71 Duster 340" It's already painted 'Panther Pink' (Model Master) and it just so happens I still have an un-opened can that I bought when I bought the model that I'll need to use on some of the uncarraige stuff. Hope it's still good!

Anyway I'm glad to be here and hope to learn much. Aren't those little thing just so cool to build!

Gene

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/974652.aspx

Ricardo Zonta Renzo Zorzi Ricardo Zunino

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen