Donnerstag, 21. Juli 2011

65 Plymouth Barracuda

It's a long time I haven't post anything here so let's go. This is an original AMT kit that I bought build but unpaint. The front fender were a bit damaged because off the drag headers as was the hood for leting the Hemi out of it !!!

Othewise it was clean, so I decide to order a hood and front valance from Modelhaus, modify a bit the engine bay with some fender from a "modern" Revell Dart kit. And I've try to reproduce the 273ci which were available in this model. The color combo with interior was inspired by a 1/1 model seen in the "Barracuda & Challenger" book, and I think it suit the car well. I haven't detail a lot the engine bay as I wanted to "preserve" the look of that vintage kit.

Here are the pics :

 

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/968419.aspx

Tony Maggs Mike Magill Umberto Maglioli

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen