Freitag, 29. Juli 2011

Honda NR 750

The kit decals had been water damaged, but I was able to soak most of them off the paper and use them.  Sometimes it took almost an hour for them to release, with a little prodding. 

The base color is a gray I mixed with Testors enamels.   The C/F and Honda decals are from the kit.  Some of the decals were just too well ingrained with the paper and unusable, but fortunately I had a partial sheet that contained those most of those elements.  Interestingly the color was different between the sheets, but that worked to my advantage since I am going for a semi-distressed/used look. 

The Kevlar decals are from Studio 27.  After the composite material decals were applied I tinted them, (and the gray), by airbrushing Smoke to accentuate some of the shapes and recesses.  The chrome fasteners are BMF, except for the ones on the fuel filler, just hand painted silver for them…

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/970394.aspx

Adrian Sutil Len Sutton Aguri Suzuki

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen