Sonntag, 24. Juli 2011

testors race A990 14 scale instructions needed

Hello,
After many years of being away from the hobby I decided to jump back in and am very glad to find so much helpful info online. Recently acquired a Testors 1/4 scale Dodge A990 426 Hemi Engine race only version (green box) at a kit swap meet. 100% complete except for the instruction manual. I've searched the internet without success for a PDF version. I found a scan of the street hemi version (orange box) but there are a few differences. Even though I could figure it out, I am old school and like a manual to study while in my lazy-boy. I would be willing to pay a reasonable price for the correct manual. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I hope I do not offend anyone by posting this in a few of the other discussion groups.??

Thanks,?Chuck

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/969901.aspx

Stirling Moss Gino Munaron David Murray

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen